The Challenge

The Challenge
DD and TA

Thursday, December 23, 2010

SHARE has a camp house!


Sunday, after Christmas Chris Peusch, Andy Spencer, Kidd Parker and others that I've spoken to are planning to be at my house to check out a 5 acre spot for SHARE. Holt Irving kindly gave me the right to over see it, and he allowed us to utilize it in a respectful manner for SHARE (THANKS HOLT) It has @ a 30/50 cynder block house that needs little of nothing to turn into a very nice accessible "camp" for the kids to enjoy-we will be using it year round, so if you guys want to come and check out the place and house we can put a lot of minds together and prepare something special in no time!
I know this is a bad time , but if you can make it that would be great..we just had 2 bunk beds and a couple other things donated. I have 2 kids that can't come hunting because of the drive. We now have the 5 acres I wanted for SHARE, and it has a house!
It has deer on it, so we can fix a couple blinds-I have "some" material, so the kids can experience "going to deer camp for a night!" How exciting will that make some handicap children that would never get the opportunity, even if it's camping during Spring-it's perfect for wheelchair bound kids!!!!
We will have lunch at my house 11:30 then spend a few hours taking a large step. We are in need of items that could be used at the camp.
Also, we will be collecting unwanted Christmas trees after you are done with them. These make great natural blinds for birdwatching, for people like myself-wheelchair bound. Please call me -601-859-4427
I just got this, so I apologize for asking this time of year, but it sure would be nice to create something this year!
Any help would mean a lot to me! This is a big step towards what I have planned long-term!
Passionately,
Tee

PS-LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN MAKE IT SO I CAN PREPARE ENOUGH FOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment